Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bad Relationships

Okay, I admit, I've been going to bed at nine or ten this week in an effort to keep up with my neighbor and her dog, who go walking in the park every morning at 5:30 (good relationship). There was a time when the lure of a new episode of Project Runway would have kept me awake until 11 at least, but that time was at least two seasons ago. This season has been a crashing bore, and just as I was coming to terms with the fact that I might have to dump PR, the coming attractions for next week sucked me back in, just like that man you almost dumped saying he's sorry and buying you flowers.

Because there, in glorious viking gear, metal tits and all, was Chris from last season announcing that next week's challenge is to outfit your very own drag queen.

Hey, sometimes even a bad relationship has one more good left night in it.

No comments: