Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Proof That Men Are Not The Only Jackasses

I don't even know what to say about this, but sometimes someone is just such a big jerk that you have to point it out and say, "Wow, would you look at that jerk over there? That is some jerk." It's cathartic. And since I work alone I can't nudge someone in the conference room and say, "check out this woman who hasn't grown up since high school!"

I just have one question. What is she the world champion of? (Because jerky as she is, I'm pretty sure someone else holds the World Champion of Jackassery title.)

At least she had the courtesy to post on Gizmodo (an odd choice, to say the least, for a woman who thinks nerdiness is the cardinal sin of dating)--the next time some unsuspecting prospective date Googles the shit out of her, her name will come up with the appropriate warning label affixed to it.

No comments: