Sunday, June 04, 2006

What Not to Wear on the Tardis

I admit it, I'm a fan of "What Not to Wear" on BBC America. So this week's episode of Dr. Who (a send-up of cheap reality programming) was a special treat, complete with a robotic Trinny (bosomly challenged and pointy-headed) and Susannah (replete with very non-robotic curves). My only quibble is that if you have to blow the heads off robotic versions of WNTW hosts, why oh why couldn't it be bitchy Americans Stacy and Clinton? It's times like these when I almost wish there were a half-successful American rip-off of Doctor Who, just so robot Stacy and Clinton could get their due, along with Simon Cowell and Michael Kors. (I don't actually want to see Americans try to make Dr. Who. But who doesn't want to see an exploding robot saying he's "underwhelmed?")

No comments: