Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Freeloaders. Harrumph.

While I was at work today, someone stole my chair. I went to go help a user post depreciation, and when I came back, damned if my chair wasn't gone. I worked for a few minutes (standing up), and then I asked the gal next to me, "Excuse me, but did you see who took my damn chair?" Oh, yeah, the incredibly important dudes in the conference room took it. Degenerate freeloaders.

I mean, my computer was open and on my desk. There was a half-drunk coffee and a half-eaten croissant. It was perfectly obvious that someone was going to need the chair. I'd love to know exactly which jerk took it. Every time I walked past the conference room I looked inside, looking at all the chairs. I swear to God, if I'd seen a dude sitting in my chair, I would have walked right up to him and told him I needed it back.

Someone's mother needs to hear about this. Ya know, maybe she taught her son to steal chairs from defenseless working women who make several hundred thousand dollars less annually than he does. Maybe she did. Or maybe she'll kick his ass. A girl can dream.

No comments: