Saturday, September 29, 2007

Not An Early Adopter

After my excruciating experience with blogger beta, which nearly made me give up blogging for good, I really, really, really didn't want to upgrade my template. But Shifter and I are both writing posts, and several of my friends have had trouble telling who was who. And the new blog templates have post signatures that don't require me to mess with the HTML. (I could. I'm not afraid of HTML. But this is just so much easier, because honestly, I've only made about 3 changes to the HTML on my blog.)

So anyway, welcome to the "new" template. It's pretty much exactly like the old template, except that the font is a little wonky and it needs some work. But now you can tell who's who.

Oh, and the conversion was painless. Probably because my blog was so bargain-basement-basic, but I'm no less grateful.

No comments: