Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bad Timing

Ewan McGregor as Iago. Chiwetel Ejiofor as Othello. (I don't know this chickie playing Desdemona, but I hate her on principle.) At one of my favorite London theaters, the Donmar Warehouse. And I was planning to go to London soon, too.

The problem? Doesn't open until December 4. People, you are KILLING ME. I was planning a walking tour of the Thames Path, and I don't fancy doing that in December. I know English weather is mild, but December seems like a bit of a stretch. What to do....

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hmmmm, late-breaking bulletin. Walking is cheap. Theater is expensive. So although my hankering for Ewan McGregor is fierce, I think I'll be packing my wellies. If my townhouse ever sells. Otherwise I'm going to be...sleeping through my vacation. Because if you hibernate, you consume less food.