Saturday, October 03, 2009

This is not a diary blog...

But.

But someone I really care about is going through a very, very hard time right now and I'm very worried about him.

But he's suffering a lot, right now, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

But I have to literally make myself not think about him so that I can function, and I feel bad for doing that.

But it just seems wrong to me to keep on writing the usual crap I write without at least acknowledging this.

So, this is not a diary blog, but I had to say I'm thinking of this person, and worrying for him, and hoping for him, and doing whatever it is an atheist can do for someone when there's nothing else to be done. And all that caring, and worrying, and hoping, doesn't stop just because I'm trying not to think about it. It just doesn't stop.

No comments: