Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh @#!$, we have readers!

It was recently brought to my attention that people are actually reading the blog. Someone, and I'm not saying who, told me that he/she is reading the blog on a regular basis. Regular basis! Now I don't necessarily want to discourage this sort of thing, on general principle, but I just have to point out that neither Katy or I can be help responsible for any boredom, excitement, humor, irritation, ideas, or complete and utter confusion that may arise as a result of reading the words contained herein. In fact, while the idea of readership in the abstract is quite exciting to me, the idea of actual readers, as in real people reading this, is just a little anxiety provoking. What if you, you real readers, don't like it? All the imaginary readers do! Every time! They love it! And they really love the italics. But now that there are real readers, well, that changes everything! I don't know if I dare use italics. Do you like them? Do you hate them? Do you like linux? It's all so confusing!

So I guess it's ok if you read the blog, I mean hey, why not, right? Sure, go ahead and read it. But if it's all the same to you, I'm just going to have to put you in the category of imaginary readers when I think about you. That way I won't have to worry quite so much. Yup, I think that will work best all around, don't you? I imagine that you do :o) G'night!

No comments: