Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is just cool

Ok, if you're a member of the huge mob of people who follow Shifter's every interest and recommendation, you have to check out this link. It's hysterical. Dougie Houser meets Nathan Fillian in a musical parody of mad scientist meets cheesy super hero. Dougie is "Dr. Horrible" and the leader of the Evil League of Evil is "Bad Horse." It's really cool. Or did I say that. Ok, so stop reading this and go check it out. The link is in the post title.

This just added: If you don't want to follow the link, just click the embedded clip below. You'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Katy said...

The DVD for this awesome series came out in December. I know there's nothing like great musical entertainment for free, but there is an actual MUSICAL audio commentary on the DVD, which may actually spur me to buy it (I got Dr. Horrible on iTunes), because I'll take any extra scrap of Joss Whedon's creativity. Legally, always legally.